Isle of Wedmore Golf Club, Somerset – Friday, 20th September 2019
CONDITIONS OF PLAY/ QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Qualification shall be membership of one of the following County Associations: Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset or Wiltshire.
- The format of the competition will be an 18-hole Stableford Bowmaker: teams of three with the best two scores to count. Full handicap allowance will be given.
- Ties will be decided over the last 9,6,3,1 holes with further ties being decided by the Organising Committee.
- Players must have a CONGU competition handicap and the CDH number must be provided otherwise an entry cannot be accepted. Players having a hcp above 36 may enter but must play off 36.
- In the event that the entry is over-subscribed, a first-come, first-served rule will be applied.
- No entry fee will be refunded after the start sheets have been sent out.
- Players are asked to sign in at reception 30 minutes prior to the allocated tee time in case there are any last-minute changes.
- The competition will be organised in accordance with the current England Golf Hard Card unless otherwise specified in these Conditions of Play. Copies of the Hard Card can be obtained from the England Golf web site – www.englandgolf.org – Championships – General & Events Conditions.
- Players will be expected to comply with the rules of the host club in respect of dress code, use of mobile phones, etc.
- There is no restriction on the use of motorised carts or buggies, provided the host club has no objection. The rules of the host club regarding their use must also be observed. The Organising Committee accept no responsibility for any incident, accident or damage arising from the use of motorised carts or buggies in SW competitions.
- Insurance Cover: Players and caddies are reminded that it is their individual responsibility to insure against loss or damage of golfing equipment or belongings. Players should also ensure that they hold an insurance policy which covers them or another player in the eventuality that a struck ball injures somebody or damages property. The Organising Committee and host County take no responsibility to cover loss or damage of personal items or injury to any individual which occurs during this event.
- Any disputes or disciplinary issues arising shall be settled by the Organising Committee whose decision shall be final.
SW Bowmaker Entry Form
SW Bowmaker Conditions of Play