- This event has passed.
INTER-CLUB HANDICAP SHIELD
WEDNESDAY, 17TH JUNE 2020 AT LAUNCESTON GOLF CLUB
SHIELD for Club with three best nett aggregate scores
ANDREWS CUP for best individual scratch score
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- 18 holes medal play.
- Club team of four, three best scores to count.
- Players shall walk at all times unless prior permission for use of a buggy has been sought from the Committee.
- Ties will be decided on the second 18, 9, 6, 3, 1 holes for Andrew Cup. For Shield, should a tie occur, the score of the 4th card will be used to determine the winning team.
- Entry fee £22 per player, including meal, to be paid with entry. Meals for caddies £15, ordered and paid with entry.
- Cheques should be made payable to CLCGA or via BACS transfer to: CLCGA – Sort Code 09-01-55– Account number 39382086
- Closing date WEDNESDAY, 3RD June 2020 (no refunds after closing date.
- Entries to: Jacquie Lang, 2 Atlantic Mews, Wheal Kitty, St Agnes, TR5 0LT Tel: 07881 827210 / 01872 552095