The CLCGA Committee have decided that all competitions up the 21st June will be cancelled for 2021. This will include the Silver and Bronze Spring meetings, the Baron Bowl and the Inter Club Handicap Shield. The decision was made because of government restrictions in force until at least the 21st June 2021. We hope to play the Gammon Trophy this year but with the restriction of no caddies, food or speeches. This will enable keeping to below the maximum of 30 outside as outlined in the Play safe timeline.
At present our first competition is set to be Flag Day at St Austell on Monday 2nd August so get your entries in.
Obviously if circumstances change ( and we really hope they don’t) we will have to review the decision.